| Institution's Innovation Council (IIC).
Institution's Innovation Council (IIC).
Vision and Mission:
Major Focus of IIC
- To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem
- Start-up / entrepreneurship supporting Mechanism in HEIs
- Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements Framework (ARRIA)
- Establish Function Ecosystem for Scouting ideas and Pre-incubation of ideas
- Develop better Cognitive Ability amongst Pharmacy Students
Objectives of NISP
1. Major Dimension of HEIs Strategy and Should formulate University/HEI level Document
in accordance with the NISP and State Startup Policy.
2. Achieve goals through Mission Statements rather than Stringent Control System
3. Develop Intra and Inter institutional Relation to promote E&I agenda and Institute can
also provide services and facilities to outside entrepreneurs too
4. Promotion of resource mobilization plan (from own resources, state & central agencies,
Incubation fund support & Sponsorship, Donation from Alumni Network)
5. Institute with the coordination of IIC at the Institute level to participate smart India
hackathon and in ARIIA frame work.
6. To collaborate the Institute Incubation unit with external agencies and ecosystem
enablers and provide network support to incubate startups
7. Connecting student entrepreneurs with incubate startups for internship, experience
sharing and encouraging participation of students in innovation and business plan
competitions and organize such competitions/hackathons on campus
8. Institute ensures maximum student participate and go through pre-incubation process of
Problem identification, Solution development, Proof of Concept validation and prototype
development, business model and proposal development.
9. To adopt and produce desirable learning outcomes as part of curricular, co- curricular and
extra curricular level
10. Faculty will be allowed to start Startup based on the technology developed in the lab at
the institute or previously developed somewhere else but have ownership on IP.
Benefits to Institute, Faculty and Students
- No major capital investment required for establishing IIC as it will make use of existing local ecosystem.
- Students/Faculty associated with IIC will get exclusive opportunity to participate in various Innovation related initiatives and competitions organized by MHRD.
- Meet/Interact with renowned Business Leaders and top-notch academicians.
- Opportunity to nurture and prototype new ideas.
- Mentoring by Industry Professionals.
- Experimentation with new/latest technologies
- Visit new places and learn a new culture.